Eyebrow Hair Transplant
Dr Rahul Goyal provide Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Chandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, and Haryana at an affordable cost .
Eyebrow transplant surgery involves taking hair from another part of the body and transplanting it to the brow area. Healthy follicles are harvested from the donor site, typically the back of the head, and transferred to create the desired brow shape. Hair transplanted to this area will begin to grow like it did in its original location, so regular trimming will be needed.
CANDIDATES FOR EYEBROW TRANSPLANTATION:
- People who have suffered a trauma, i.e. burns or an accident to their eyebrows.
- People with a medical problem that caused loss of their eyebrows, i.e. alopecia areata or thyroid disease.
- People who have compulsively pulled out their eyebrow hair, i.e. trichotillomania or have excessively plucked them so they no longer grow back.
- People who have had medical or surgical treatments, i.e. chemotherapy or radiation and their eyebrow hair will not grow back.
- People without an actual loss of eyebrow hair but want the area enhanced.